It's the first day of the challenge by Mateji ustvarjata/Two Matejas creating. Anyone else excited? :)
Here are the challenge rules: click here. I asked them if I can create makeup looks instead doing nail art, because I'm such an amateur with nail polishes, I stick to basics. One polish all over and that's it :). And thank you for letting me do it my own way.
Part one of the challenge consists of time. First look is inspired by something ANTIQUE. My first thought was: golden, brown and black, and that's exactly what I did :D
I remembered I had an antique looking pocket watch, and used it as a reference.
So, here is the final look:
- Bourjois Bio detox Vanille
- NYX blush Pinched
- highlighter Sleek i-Divine palette - the lightest colour
- Oriflame lipstick Midnight Colour
-Catrice Lip appeal lipgloss 060 Coralista
- Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek i-Divine Storm palette (gold, dark matte brown, black eyeshdows)
- UKbeauty palette Glitz (gold eyehadow)
- Bourjois liner feutre in black
- Catrice All Round Mascara
- eBay eyelashes
- Bourjois black liner
And I even did my nails (told you it was basic :D)
- China Glaze 685 Passion
- Depend black crackle
Do you like it? Because I do :)
Have a lovely day and say hello to September!