So, back to the challenge. Today's theme is edgy. This one was easy, dark smokey eyes and bright lippie. I wanted to do bright pink lips, but I don't have pink lipstick right now with me, so I had to go with red lips.
Edgy for me means daring, comfortable with extremely dark eye makeup and dark lips at the same time, "breaking the rules", it's sultry, sexy, noticeable ... I skipped blush, because we don't want to look cute and healthy :D That's why I chose only to contour.
Anyways, I think that purple, dark makeup really make my eye colour pop. I should wear it more often. (I actually went to a store with this eye makeup, I just switched to a lip gloss :)).
-MUA BB cream light
- ELF mineral foundation
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer
- MUA MUA palette Immaculate collection (which I got for free!) for eyes, contour and eyebrows
- Barry M Bold Black Waterproof Eyeliner
- Artdeco All in one mascara
- Fyrinnae Lip lustre Dragon's blood
I didn't want to take a lot of pictures full face, because I've been sick and my skin is not looking the prettiest. Terribly dry skin around my nose, go away :)
Have a lovely day.