And this look is the last one. Noooooo :(. Bittersweet feeling. Bitter because it's over and sweet because I had such fun doing all the looks and get to know other participants a little bit better. Thank you again Mateja & Mateja for letting me do makeup instead nail art :)).
Here are the rules and other lovely participants: CLICK. Take a look and leave a comment or two. They all did amazing job!
I went with the blues (turquoise, darker and navy) and white. Kinda winged out makeup as a wave. Simple.
So, here is my today's art:
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation & concealer
- Catrice transparent fixing powder LE Welcome to he Las Vegas
- Avon Colortrend Translucent tan
- Catrice blush Peach sorbet
- NYX Mosaic powder highlighter
- Too Faced Shadow insurance
- Essence Pigments Little mermaid & Dory in love
- Essence kajal pencil 04 white
- Catrice gel eyeliner LE Cruise couture
- BeautyUK palette Twilight shimmery white
- Artdeco All in one mascara
- Essence eyebrow pencil for eyebrows
- Manhattan X-treme last and shine 34T
- Bourjois Rose allure
Definitely not my best look I've done, but it will do :). (I'm in the middle of moving, it's hard to feel inspired!) What do you think?
Thank you again for you lovely comments. You inspire me!
Lots of love,