Today's theme is FUTURISTIC. Here you find the rules and the list of all participants (they do A-mazing manicures, check them out!): click.
I intended to do a half robot face look. And I actually did it, but I didn't had time to practice before, and I failed at it, big time :) Here is a little picture:
I removed it with four or even more cotton buds and my next thought was: Katy Perry E.T. look. And again ... I'm not 100 % satisfied with it :D But I'm too lazy to recreate it, and a beautiful day calls me!
Here is the final look:
- Bourjois Healthy mix 52
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer
- E.l.f. setting powder
- Avon ColorTrend Translucent tan for contour
- for eyes and face and eyebrows and lips Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel & NYX palette Smokey Eyes (shimmery silver on lids)
- Essence gel eyeliner 01 Midnight in Paris
- Barry M Bold Black Waterproof eyeliner
- eBay eyelashes
- some random mascara
- white and golden patches Aqua makeup palette (activated with water, I used Kiko mixing solution)
Hope you like it, till next look I still have to figure out which song is my favourite :D
Also, I got a haircut and changed my hair colour (FINALLY!). It's a little bit bob-ish on left side and shaved on right. In real life hair colour looks lighter. You like?
Have a lovely day <3