1. I know it's not really a fall colour, but it really made me happy before and after surgery :) Orly polish in Glowstick is perfect neon yellow, I apply it over matte white polish.
2. Has anyone ever mentioned a toothpaste in a favourites post? Well, I've been really liking Himalaya Herbals Ayurvedic Dental cream.
3. My favourite night cream must be this New Dawn Patchouli Healer. I think it really improved my skin texture and it feels so soft in the morning! I will review it and you can also win it in my Christmas giveaway: here.
4. Another skin care products. I have quite sensitive skin and it's hard to find alcohol free toner and that it actually does something for your skin. Kahne Witch hazel toner is a great toner, it does its job like a boss! :)
5. Another product you can win in my giveaway and I love it to pieces, is this Afrodita Anti-age Aroma hand and nail cream. It makes my hands super soft, nourishes it and smells amazing.
6. I read those two books before surgery and I really really really liked them. I cried, I laughed, I didn't want to put them down although it was bed time. Kluun - A Woman Comes to a Doctor/Love life and The Widower.
What are your monthly favourites? Let me know :)