Friday, August 31, 2012

August favorites + September challenge

Omg, times goes by so fast! It's already the end of August! That means only 4 favourite posts until new year. Can you believe it? :D
So, let's just start with my monthly favourites, shall I :)

It was so unbelievably hot this month that my feet got swollen and it wasn't really a pleasant feeling. I bought Badger foot balm Peppermint & tea tree with my last order from BB Natura and hey! It helped! I applied it before bed time and next morning my feet looked much much better. Badger balms never disappoint me!



I wanted to mention Beauty blender in my last monthly favourites, but I forgot, silly me. I bought it on eBay and it's a dupe to a real beauty sponge, and it works great for me. I've heard that dupes are not as near as good as the original ... I'm wondering how the original works. :)


I like scented candles a lot. My favorites are from drugstore DM, it's their brand called Profissimo. Mango and papaya scent is the best :).



Favorite song: We are never ever getting back together cover by Joey Graceffa and Luke Conard. It's just pure awesomeness! :)


Second favourite song: Kno - La petite mort (Come die with me). I'm still into un-mainstream music :) (and right now I'm listening to Britney Spears :D).


Now to the September challenge, I'm participating in THREE nail challenge by Mateji ustvarjata/Two Matejas creating. Because they are so super cool and kind, they let me do makeup looks, because I'm not really a nail expert :D
Expect 9 new makeup looks from me this month. So super excited about this challenge! :)

Have a lovely day!

xoxo Deja

4 comments:

  1. Res me zanima kakšen je tale beauty blender, da ga vsi tok hvaljo. Drugače sem pa slišala, da ful vpija podlage, ki so narejene na vodni bazi, tako da ne vem, kako bi šel skupi z mojo podlago... :/

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. To pa ne bi vedla, bi verjetno mogla sprobat. Sploh pa sem za to res male pare dala. eBay ftw :P
      xo

      Delete
  2. Scented candles have been one of my favorite things this summer! I just found this company called Blu Rose candles that makes great scented candles (and they are inexpensive).

    This is a fave of mine http://blurose.com/product-category/orange-fizz/ It's called orange fizz and the smell is to DIE for. It's an orange vanilla scent...so yummy!

    They post some fun stuff on twitter and facebook too!
    https://www.facebook.com/BluRoseCandles
    https://twitter.com/BluRoseCandles

    Check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow. They even look nice as a decoration. Thank for the links. Hope they ship to my country :D
      Have a lovely day!
      xo

      Delete