Another week, another makeup tag by Aqeela. Yay! Those are so super fun to do :)
This week we were doing Arabian look. I have never done Arabic makeup before, do that was a big challenge for me!
I did a sharp line on the outer corner, black, turquoise, gold and added really long eyelashes. I don't know how some girls can wear long lashes all day, they are so annoying to wear :D
Here is the final look:
- MUA Immaculate collection palette: Shade 4, 19, 1, 18, 14, 20
- Essence Liquid eyeliner waterproof
- Essence pigments Smell the caramel
- Barry MBold black waterproof eyeliner
- eBay falsies
- Sleek Au naturel Bark for eyebrows
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation &concealer
- ELF mineral foundation
- Catrice Defining duo blush 020 Peach sorbet
- MUA shade 18 as a highlight
- MUA Nectar (mentioned and swatched: here)
Check out Aqeela's blog to see what other girls created: HERE. She is posting our looks every Wednesday. And here is mine from the last week: CLICK.
I think I did quite ok, but I could have done better :). What do you think?
Lots of love,