"The story" behind this look: wanted to do ombre, but then I realized it's not ultra modern, it's just "in" right now ... So, I googled (Google, my BFF) and found some awesome advanced architectural houses, really cool looking.
just imagine those windows darker :D
So, I imitated the pool (blue), grass (green), house (white) and dark windows (black) and edginess (cut crease).
Here is the final look:
(this time I did only one eye, without face. I would probably use a brozner and some natural-orange lips)
- Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
- Sleek i-Divine palette Chaos (matte white & blue)
- 88 BH palette (shimmery blue over matte blue)
- 88 Coastal Scents palette (dark green)
- Bourjois Liner feutre black
- Baci lashes
- Bourjois black pencil
- (for crisp line I used sellotape)
Not a big fan of this look, to be honest. Blending is not the best at all, I made it in a hurry ...
Next look is futuristic look, I hope I will make it up to you! :) Still not 100 % sure what to do though.
P.S: Thank yoi for lovely comment on my last blog post for this challenge. I love you all <3