And I created it with quite cheap makeup: just one palette on eyes, mostly Essence, NYX, E.l.f. ...
- Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
- Oriflame Kohl pencil Nude (as a base to make yellow and pink shadows pop)
- Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette (bright and shimmery yellow on lids, orange-y brownish shadow in crease, lower lash line purple-pink)
- Essence gel eyeliner 01 Midnight in Paris
- E-bay false lashes (nothing useful written on the box)
- Artdeco all in one mascara (just on upper lashes)
- Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette (light brown)
. Bourjois BIO detox 52 Vanille
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer 52 medium radiance
- NYX Mosaic Powder 01 highlighter (on cheek bones, down the nose, underneath eyebrows, above lips)
- E.l.f. blush Pink Passion
- Revlon matte 002 Pink Pout
- Barry M 52 (bright pink)
I wasn't intending to write a blog post about this look, but when I finished and took pictures, I asked myself why not!? I was quite happy with the outcome.
I finally started writing a "note book" for my blog, where I take notes and ideas for future blog posts. I have like one million other makeup looks I want to recreate, and Nicki wasn't one of them :D.
If you want to see and how I recreate any particular look, leave a comment :)
So, what do you say? Nicki or not?