Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekly makeup tag: Peacock

Always wanted to try peacock makeup look and now I got an opportunity to do it :).

We've been doing weekly makeup tags for 6 months! I was thinking about doing a recap of all the looks, since I've been participating almost every week (with one month's exception when I had Lasik and when I had exams).
Check out Aqeela's blog to see what other beautiful ladies created: click.

Now to my look:





Face:
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation & concealer
- Artdeco setting powder
- MUA Bronzed perfection

Eyes (used the same pencils and shadows for brows):
- Essence I <3 stage primer
- Bourjois contour clubbing Green eye pencil
- Avon Arabian glow eye pencil Turquoise
- Bourjois eyeshadow 07 noir
- BellaPierre pigment Tulip
- Alverde 09 nude rose
- Essence pigment 17 dory in love
- Fyrinnae Arcane Magic: Sorceress
- Fyrinnae Otherworld
- Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
- Catrice Lashes to Kill mascara
- eBay falsies

Lips:
- Essence Cherry blossom girl lipstick pencil 01 Cherry cherry girl
- BellaPierre pigment Tulip

 

Hope you like it! Enjoy your Wednesday! :)

 

31 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous and creative look! It reminds me of black swan for some reason, but much better in a beautiful peacock form :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because of the wings on brows :) Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Moram priznati, da me ti tvoji kreativni looki puščajo brez besed - vedno so tako izjemni. Zelo si talentirana, ni kaj. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your look! It's so edgy!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! You're very talented



    www.whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the way you winged out your eyebrow area, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super MU,barve so nore :) res si umetnica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is gorgeous! The colors you used really complimented your eyes very well. Love it!

    Danielle

    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so much fun - love how you have done your eyebrows!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver Review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kak hudo.! Pa še paše ti. Ti res obvladaš vso to ličenje.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww this is amazing!One of my fav look done by you<3 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a huge compliment! thank you! <3

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Včasih se mi zdi, da bi blo boljše, če bi tut blogger mel like button, ker res ne vem več kaj naj v comment napišem. Vedno me navdušuješ!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! This is amazing, I honestly can't stop looking through your posts, I'm in total awe haha. You're very creative :)

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete