I feel like it's been forever I've done a fotd post. Let's change that, shall I? :)
This look is on a neutral side, but still a little bit more dramatic with darker lid eyeshadow and winged liner, but it's so easy to do, it's been my go to look right now.
I've used my all time favourite makeup palette, Sleek Au naturel (I've almost used up some shadows ^^).
- Too faced Shadow insurance primer
- Sleek Au naturel (conker on lids, cappucino in crease, taupe in the inner corner, mineral earth on the lower lashline)
- Rimmel Glam'eyes professional liquid eyeliner
- Australis LashTLC mascara
- Catrice eyebrow pencil
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation
- Oriflame Conceler kit
- BYS blusher Fierce fuchsia
- Elf Gypsy
What is your go to look atm? Tell me :)
Hope you like it!