This week's theme was natural. So I went with the brownish shades, I just knew I wanted to use my new favourite all over eyes eyeshadow from Artdeco in number 218 (applied all over lids), it's shimmery but once you blend it in your crease it looks like you put another colour in there and also a lot of effort (but you didn't :P). And I couldn't finish the look with just one colour, had to add my all time favourite Sleek palette Au Naturel. I mean, it says "naturel", can't go wrong with that :)
Here is the finished look:
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation & concealer
- E.l.f. High definition powder
- MUA blusher shade 2
- Too faced shadow insurance
- Artdeco single eyeshadow no 218
- Sleek Au naturel (taupe, regal and noir; I also used capuccino and bark on brows)
- Essence liquid eyeliner
- Sleek Lashes to kill mascara
- Alverde 55 Rosy caramel
I actually got a little bit rusty since I didn't really do any makeup looks in January. But this will be fixed soon :).
I hope you like it anyways :).
Make sure you enter my *blogiversary GIVEAWAY* ;)