I used my beloved Au naturel palette from Sleek today. I totally killed this palette, literally. The packaging is broken, I completely used up Nougat shade; Cappuccino, Bark, Taupe and Noir are probably next. I am contemplating ordering another one just because I love it so much.
Anyways, today I went with the winged smokey look and this is what I came up with ...
- Bourjois Healthy mix serum
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation
- Sleek blush Suede
- NYX blush Taupe
- Essence Shimmer powder 01 prettylicious
- Sleek Au naturel (Regal, Cappuccino, Honeycomb)
- Essence Shimmer powder 02 prettylicious
- Barry M bold black waterproof eyeliner
- Max Factor HD masterpiece mascara
- Essence brow designer 04 blonde
- Catrice eye pencil (I used it so much, I can't see the name or colour, but I think it's the only eye brow pencil they have and I have the middle or the darkest shade :))
- NYX Lipstick Eros (just dabbed it on my lips)
- 100 % natural Fruit pigment Lip & cheek tint (pink colour)