- 2 apples
- handful of walnuts (or any kind of nuts)
- handful of raisins
- lemon (zest & juice)
- coconut sugar (you can substitute it with honey or maple syrup or stevia)
- coconut butter
1. Scoop out both apples, so they get in a bowl like shape :). Set aside.
2. Put walnuts in a plastic bag and beat them with hard object until they form into smaller pieces. Chopping or grinding them in a food processor will do too, but I prefer beating them ;). Transfer them into a bowl.
3. Add raisins, dash of cinnamon, little bit of lemon zest, 2 tea spoons of coconut sugar and 1 tea spoon of lemon juice. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
4. Fill the apples with the mixture you just did. Put 1/2 tea spoon of coconut butter on both filled apples. This will spread over them and add creaminess.
5. Transfer the apples on cookie sheet and put it in a preheated oven for 10 minutes on 175˙C. Serve and eat them while still warm :)
I love surprises, but I'm bad at keeping them secret for too long! And today's announcement is that I'm writing a cook book! Yes, my very own cook book. All recipes are healthy, vegan and gluten-free, but I also give you options how to make them vegetarian. And it will be an e-book, so it'll be easily accessible.
I have told that I'm writing a book to some people, but never really announce it out loud, so here it is :).
Tell me if you tried out the recipe and how you liked it :)