2. Of course, drinking plenty of water is also important. Drinking water helps you clear up your skin, flushes out toxins, hydrates your skin and gives overall healthy glow. But remember that doesn't happen overnight, try to drink only water for a week (with healthy balanced diet of course) and you will see good effects on your skin already. Sugary drinks, sodas, sweetened juices are a no-no.
3. Avoid alcohol, drugs and smoking. Alcohol dehydrates your whole body, causes dull looking skin, enlarges blood vessels, irritates the skin, blemishes and blotchy bumps appear, causes wrinkles ...
Don't do drugs, drugs are bad, mmm-kay? (big South Park fan :)). Have you seen what happened to Lindsey Lohan?
And have you ever seen smoker with beautiful dewy skin without deep wrinkles? (someone who smokes for longer period of time) ... I thought so.
4. You won't believe it, but exercising helps, too. It increases blood flow, which nourishes skin cells and keeps them vital. Defined muscles help you look better overall, too. :)
5. Protect your skin from the sun, you don't want skin cancer and premature aging, do you? Don't sunbathe for a long period of time, stay hydrated when you are out in the sun, wear sunglasses and Ph-balanced sun screen.
6. Last but not least, is face yoga and massage. Gravitation is a bitch, isn't it? Face yoga and massaging help with blood circulation, your skin gets tighter, reduces cellulite, prevents wrinkles, stretchmarks ...
Do you have any more ideas/suggestions how to get a better looking skin? Share them with me in a comment section, share them on facebook or tweet them to me, would love to hear them! :)