Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Weekly makeup tag: Geisha

I love Wednesday's, how about you? :)
This week's theme was Geisha. I already did one Geisha look for Halloween (check it out here), this time I skipped white face, and I also did a modern version of it, because traditional Geisha makeup is not that challenging (it's still beautiful, don't get me wrong).

Check out Aqeela's (momma of weekly makeup tag) blog, and see what have other participants created :) CLICK.






Face:
- Missha BB cream
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer
- Artdeco setting powder
- darkest red eyeshadow from Coastal Scents 88 palette for contour

Eyes:
- Coastal Scents 88 palette (darkest red, pink and the lightest eyeshadow; black and red for eyebrows)
- Essence gel eyeliner
- Artdeco All in one mascara
- Boujois eye pencil
- Elf falsies 1713, #D19
- Bella Pierre pigment Tulip on top of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy

Lips:
- Bourjois lip pencil 20 rouge soyeux
- Fyrinnae Dragon's blood


Hope you like it.

 Have a lovely Wednesday!!



29 comments:

  1. STUNNING PIECE OF WORK! I love how you already have really fair skin, this whole geisha theme looks amazing on you :) Fab work with the contouring and color selection -- LOVE THIS LOOK :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job my dear,I love the color,looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, hands down, tvoja geisha je daleč najboljša.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this, so creative! New follower :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Wellcome to the Deja Zu family:))
      Xx

      Delete
  5. wow, kok pa hudo! res obvladaš tole sceno :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eye makeup is so beautifully done here. Wish I had the patience to create looks like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love the eye makeup! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ti sredini posti so mi super, ker si tako kreativna in je lepo videti, kaj ustvariš. Odlično, kot vedno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice makeup! Looking good :)

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing idea and realization. Loving the lips :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look! Love what you did with the cheeks and eyebrows. It makes the look so unique!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING! That's the only word I can say about it :D You did a fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete