This week's theme was Geisha. I already did one Geisha look for Halloween (check it out here), this time I skipped white face, and I also did a modern version of it, because traditional Geisha makeup is not that challenging (it's still beautiful, don't get me wrong).
Check out Aqeela's (momma of weekly makeup tag) blog, and see what have other participants created :) CLICK.
- Missha BB cream
- Bourjois Healthy mix concealer
- Artdeco setting powder
- darkest red eyeshadow from Coastal Scents 88 palette for contour
- Coastal Scents 88 palette (darkest red, pink and the lightest eyeshadow; black and red for eyebrows)
- Essence gel eyeliner
- Artdeco All in one mascara
- Boujois eye pencil
- Elf falsies 1713, #D19
- Bella Pierre pigment Tulip on top of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Bourjois lip pencil 20 rouge soyeux
- Fyrinnae Dragon's blood
Hope you like it.
Have a lovely Wednesday!!