1. (As I already mentioned:) Remove you makeup before bed time. Let your skin regenerate and let it breath when you're sleeping.
2. Clean your brushes. I've seen huge difference, when I started cleaning my brushes more frequently. Before I was like: "I use the same colours all the time, face brushes are not even dirty!" But then I got so many pimples for unknown reason. With clean brushes I don't have that much pimples, so I guess dirty brushes were the reason for my breakouts. And sanitizing your makeup can help, too.
3. Clean your phone with rubbing alcohol. If you ever noticed you get breakouts only on one side of your face, it's probably because you put your dirty phone on this side. You put your phone in a hand bag, on the table, touch it with dirty hands, put it on your face, it falls on the floor etc. Can you imagine how many bacteria that is? Every night I put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton bud and clean my phone with it.
4. This one is hard for me, but I avoid touching my face. Your hands are never 100 % bacteria free, so don't touch your face when your already touched billion things.
5. This one relates to dirty hands ... Don't squeeze your pimples. If you must do it, do it the right way. Squeezing your pimples causes even more bacteria growth, damage on your skin and pain.
6. Get you hair out of your face. You put all different chemicals in your hair, you fix them with dirty hands. I know it's hard to not have any hair on your face, but then at least clean it more often and don't use too much chemicals.
7. Last but not least, change your pillow case quite often. Pillow cases are a great place for bacteria: dirty hair, makeup on your face, it touches your face ... I usually turn it on the other side when I wash my hair and change it every other time I wash it.
What are your tips and tricks for better looking skin? Share them in the comment section!
PS: You can enter my giveaway: HERE :)