On Saturday I decided to do something more colorful. It's carnival time, so I kinda was in the "context", but it was a first step :)
I was inspired by Kat von D's The Mint Green and Purple Glitter Eyeshadow Makeup tutorial using Esperanza palette. I don't have that palette, unfortunately, but I managed to find similar shades in my collection - Sleek Snapshots palette (full review HERE).
I hope you like it.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum
- Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer
- Catrice All matt plus shine control powder
- NYX blush Taupe
- Avon Eye primer
- Sleek Au naturel palette Snapshots -Martini, Lotus flower, Purple haze, Humming bird, Green Iguana
- Avon super shock gel eyeliner
- Essence Liquid ink waterproof
- Maybelline Great lash mascara
- Essence Get big! lashes Volume curl
- Catrice Eye brow stylist 030 Brown-n-eyed Peas
- Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer
Tell me how do you like it. Would you wear it?