Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween series: ALEX girl (Clockwork orange)

Another Halloween look based on a character of one of my favourite movies: Clockwork orange (book is also awesome). Originally, I planned to do all four droogs, but then I decided to do just main character, Alex DeLarge, but in girly version, just like I did the Joker. If you don't know the movie, just google it :)


I applied MUA BB cream all over my face, Bourjois Healthy mix concealer under my eyes and imperfections, set everything with Catrice powder LE Welcome to Las Vegas.

 
I contoured the hell out of my face with Catrice eyeshadow in Starlight Expresso, applied Catice duo blush in Chocolate Cream and Bourjois eyeshadow Blanc for highlight.

  
For eyes I used Arteco orange eyeshadow all over the lid, Carice Starlight Expresso in crease, Sleek Au naturel Bark in crease, Essence pigment Smell the caramel on the lid, Bourjois single eyeshadow in Blanc in the inner corner and in the center of the lid.
For winged eyeliner I used Essence Gel eyeliner in Midnight Paris.
I applied natural looking lashes on upper lash line and on the right eye I used spiky looking falsies for bottom lash line, all from eBay.


All droogs wear white shirt, suspenders and pants in the movie, but I don't have white pants, so I decided to go with black pants from Bershka, black suspenders eBay and white shirt H&M (it's the same as I wore for my evil nurse look). For shoes I went with Get a grip boots and hat from New yorker (men's section).
I got this wooden stick at home.

 
I bought this wig at eBay last year. It's kanekalon wig, it's super soft and shiny, I love it, bacause it looks so natural and you don't get any tangles. I don't remember the price, but it was quite cheap for a wig.
For lips I used NYX jumbo lip pencil in Deep red, Revlon matte Really red and Bourjois eyeshadow Blanc in the center of the lips. I applied clear gloss on top.

Alex: "There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. " (source)


I am cured, all right!


12 comments:

  1. This is a very hot look! I like it a lot Missy! You're very talented with makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look,and even I didn't guess what movie character is,I say it looks really good on you :) Love the red lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's hard to guess. Not all people know this movie.It's not Avatar :D
      Thanks X

      Delete
  3. kok si hudo nardila! najprej te sploh nism prepoznala heh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Js se tut za trenutek nism spoznala :D

      Delete
  4. Všeč mi je kostum, ampak ta lasulja - taka frizura bi ti zelo pasala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, all your halloween looks are so sexy! Well maybe the looks aren't, but you definitely make them sexy! I don't think this is going to be a boring halloween for you, you have so many looks to pick one from!
    Amazing as always :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have still 2 more to do :D
      Haha. Sexy. At least they're not slutty :P
      X

      Delete