Monday, February 3, 2014

Lippie of the day | Heart breaker

I received this beautiful lipstick as a Christmas gift (with all other goodies) from my lovely and beautiful friend Sal from PetiteSal blog. We did "a little swap" and she surprised me with three lipsticks. Heart breaker was one of them.



This fun shade is from Rimmel called Lasting finish lipstick in 016 Heart breaker. Formula is super creamy, glides on like butter, but with that you have to be careful, because it will get in your fine lines around your lips and will smudge if you're not careful wearing it. It doesn't survive a meal (only outline stays on me). I recommend using it with a lip liner and powder it to seal it.


Shade is dark-bright rapsbery pink. I wouldn't call it "in your face pink", but it's an eye catcher for sure. It doesn't contain any shimmer or glitter. To make it more subtle, you can just tap it on your lips and spread it all over the lips with your fingers to give them some colour.


How do you like it? Did it break your heart? :)


9 comments: