Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weekly makeup tag: Rock Star

This week's theme was Rock Star and I went with extreme cat winged black eye makeup and I combine it with caramel gold colour. It kinda reminded me of Arab makeup, but I like it the way it was, do I left it that way ;)
I was even playing around a little with my hair. Was having a bad hair day, good thing I have an appointment with my hairdresser today!

Make sure you check out Aqeela's blog to see what other participants did: HERE.







Face:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
- NYX concelaer
- Elf Setting powder
- NYX Taupe
- Catrice LE Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties Multi Colour Blush C01 Gone with the wind

Eyes:
- Artdeco eye primer
- Catrice Gel eyeliner
- Everyday minerals eye Our first date Eye palette (the darkest shade, I think it's really dark brown - like my hair ;P)
- Essence pigments 02 Smell the caramel used above Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Maybelline the Falsies volum' express
- Catrice eye pencil in black

- Catric Starlight expresso for brows

Lips:
- Catrice Ultimate colour 130 Frozen Rose


Happy Wednesday!



24 comments:

  1. Deja hud make up. In super linijo si si naredila s črno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eyeshadow! You rock out ;), xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! The cat eye wings look amazing! I love the colour combination, I just love this look! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 =) Tak mejkap bi ziher Adele nosila =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasno. Btw na mojem blogu sem te tegala :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super je. Frizura z dvignjenimi lasmi (tretja fotka) ti zelo paše. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats amazing :D It looks so pretty.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vau!!! Totalno lajkam tale look. Rock On!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ta mejkap ti pa ful sede:) Super!

    Teja

    Check out my first INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
    http://soulfishingblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your look this week! You always have gorgeous looks though :P
    Also your hair looks pretty! I don't know what you mean about a bad hair day haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!
      Haha, it wasn't obeying me, so I had to do something with it. Thank you though ;)
      X

      Delete