I've promised a "How to contour video" loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. I've filmed it and video was really confusing, because English is not my first language and I was quiet most of the time, searching for the right words in my head, the other half of the video I was laughing my ass off (what can I say, I'm a funny guy). So, I deleted it.
So, I filmed myself yesterday, but it's not a video about contouring, it's how I did my eye makeup. I actually just wanted to try to edit something simple. My camera allowed me to film only 8 minutes, so I filmed only eye makeup. Next time I'll try to film how I do my whole face ... and will make whole video better ;)
Click here to see a video.
Products used on my face (because you can't see exactly what I'm using and what I already had on my face):
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation
- Essence Stay all day concealer
- Catrice multicolour blush LE Hollywood's fabulous 40ties
- Essence Crystaliced highlighter
- Essence I <3 stage primer
- Sleek Au naturel palette
- Barry M Bold Black Waterproof eyeliner
- Essence liquid eyeliner
- Australis Lash TLC mascara
- Catrice eyebrow pencil for brows
- Revlon lipbutter Cherry Tart
And yes, this was my day makeup.
Oh, and subscribe if you'd like, this is a new channel. I already had 2 videos on my old channel, but I wanted to start with a new one.
Hope you had a lovely weekend <3