It's kinda normal to do monthly favourites at the beginning of the month, right? :) I was really thinking what products I used most this month and loved them. I put together some things, which aren't all beauty related, because my blog is not just about cosmetics ... So, I hope you like it <3
1. You always have to set you liquid foundation with a loose or pressed powder, because the last thing you have to worry about is that your foundation doesn't stay put during the day. I really like E.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder at the moment and it's really cheap, too. So it's a must have product.
2. I have very thick and long eyebrows and like them groomed and filled in. In last monthly favourites I mentioned Catrice shadow, in April I've been using a lot of Catrice Eye brow stylist 030 Brow-n-eyed Peas. It much faster, because with shadow you need a brush, this pencil has even a spoolie brush on the other side. How cool is that? :) (Tuš drogerija)
3. Orange lipsticks are so underrated, I think. I'm gonna rock this summer with corals and oranges. My fave at the moment is Catrice Ultimate Colour 050 Princess Peach. (Tuš drogerija)
4. Oriflame Love potion is my favourite fragrance at the moment. It's little bit sweeter than other fragrances I use, bit it still works for me. It's a yummy scent :)
5. I'm a big green tea lover. But the other day I randomly bought Teekanne Garden Selection tea and I've been drinking it almost every single day and it's not even a green tea. :) (DM)
6. My favourite books this month have been all three from The Hunger Games. You may know I'm a fan, since I've done two makeup looks inspired by the movie and books (look #1, look #2). The movie is OK, but books are so much more real (I don't even know if this is a right word :P), the description of an author really pictures the place, characters ... Couldn't recommend them more. I read them in English, and the second one (Catching fire) is the best! :)
What are yours monthly favourites?