Well, we all know how cellulite looks and that junk food will not help get rid of it. :)
So, I'll just mention some things that probably helped me to reduce cellulite.
1. Long time ago I read that lemonade can help you get rid of cellulite. What I usually do, is to mix one whole bottle of water (1,5 l) with juice from one lemon and drink it during whole day. No sugar! Sugar is no good for your body!
2. Drinking a lot of water help your body to stay hydrated and it helps you with losing weight. Cellulite is fat, water will "wash it away" :). I probably drink 4 liters a day.
3. Eating clean diet. No white sugar, white salt, white flour, no bad fats, noo highly processed foods ...Yes, there is still plenty food to eat, believe me :)
4. Exercise, exercise, exercise. I cannot put this out enough. Exercising helps me with everything - with losing wieght, sculpting my body, therefore losing cellulite ... and the most it helped me with my mentality. When you have a positive body image, weight just drops. Seriously.
5. No anti-cellulite cream will help you if you don't massage areas where you have it. I found this little massage thing-y not so long ago in Kik. I think it was 1 € or a little bit more (not more than 3 €). If I watch a movie (or whatever else I do) I rub it on my legs :D. It's not really time consuming.
And ladies, one more thing. Boys woudn't know about half of our "problems" if we would keep them to ourselves. :) So shhhh. If a boy likes you don't point out your flaws. :)
Summer is almost here!! Hope this helps!
P.S.: I changed my blog layout again. I really loved the previous one, but it was so slow on my computer and had quite some difficulties with it. Hope this one is better. Will probably do some more changes, but for now I'm quite satisfied with it :)