Sunday, April 8, 2012

TAG: 10 little secrets

I love watching tag videos :). And because I don't film YouTube videos (but I have been thinking about starting making them ... hmm?), the only way to answer the questions in thorough my blog. So let's begin ...


1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
I don't really have any high brand products. So I must say a highlighter, because I think it gives such a youthful glow to my face and looks so good in pictures! Even if I don't wear a blusher, I highlight my cheeks, underneath my eyebrows and down the nose. I have no favourite highlighter, sometimes I even use a shimmery eyeshadow.


2. What is your skin care secret?
I always take off makeup before sleep. I don't wipe my face in a towel, I wipe it in a paper towel and throw it away.


3. Share your hair care secret.
Olive oil does wonders for your hair (and skin). Recipes to come!

     


4. What is your biggest diet rule?
I eat breakfast every single day. I can't start a day right without any food in the morning and hot cup of green tea. And I avoid muffins, cakes, cookies ... anything sweet in general, because I don't know how to just try things just to taste them and always end up overeating, which make me sick in the shortest time possible. I haven't eaten anything sugar-y from January, I think. Only honey and fruits. And I drink lots of water. LOTS!


5. Any workout tips?
I do short, but intense workouts, I give it my maximum, I sweat, nearly cry and push hard! After the stretching and shower I feel super energized and happy :). And if I workout in sexy clothes I feel more confident and usually give it my best :).
Bodyrocker and Warrior for life! :)

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
I don't really have any real perfumes, only eau de toilette. I prefer summery, citrus-y, fresh scents all over the year. I had my favourite scent from Avon, it was called Winked, but they don't sell it anymore. :/
Dolce n Gabbana Light Blue smells incredible, but I don't want to buy it because they test on animals ...


7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads?
I think I turn more heads with my hairstyle and makeup (I don't really do night time or day time appropriate, I wear whatever I like :)). I don't really wear any clothes that stand out.. I think? :D


8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
My three silver rings I wear all the time on my left hand. I feel so lost and naked without them! :)


9. Who is your style crush?
I really had to think about this one ... I think Rihanna has an amazing style and can look good even in a potato sack. And singer Dev has amazing style to me. I think I prefer street style over celebrity style though ... Reading blogs about style (Nymphette415 has an amazing style, and she is such a doll, always replies on every tweet and comment on YouTube; and Slađi from Indestructible Style has a breathtaking style) and seeing stylish people on street inspire me more than celebrities.



10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
There are so many things I haven't shared with you guys ...
I hate winter, because when I'm cold I get grumpy and bitchy ... :D I'd rather be hot than cold. I don't ski, I don't find snow amusing at all :D Spring and summer ftw!

I won't tag any specific people, so I just tag everyone!

Good night!

xoxo Deja

No comments:

Post a Comment