Fistly, I want to say thank you for your positive feedback on my comeback and writing beautiful comments on my new makeup series. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ;). Third witch in the series is Spring Witch. You can check out other two by clicking on the name of the witch:
The story behind the series:
Why a Witch?
Because I believe in magic and I am firm believer that witches did and
still do exist. People just misinterpreted their powers and energy.
A Witch is highly intuitive woman, natural healer (she can heal just with her presence), who is not afraid to set her goals high, is strongly connected to her Inner self/Soul/Being, is a woman of Nature, Moon and positive vibes. She is basically a magnet, what she needs and what her heart truly desires, she gets. She's a giver - giver of Love, Light and Blessings. Believes in magic, but she practices only white magic and does only good, because is a firm believer of Karma - what you do comes back to you.
There's no bigger story behind each look. I just tried to mimic the
Witch characteristics - mysterious, glamorous, magical and beautiful
with seasonal colours.
And as you may know - I suck at covering my brows just because I have thick and long brow hair and hooded eyelids. I'm not ashamed to show you the close up of the mess I've created :)
- Catrice Camouflage cream
- baby powder
- Avon eye primer
- Costal Scents 88 palette - matte greens
- Bourjois Contour clubbing eyepencil 50 loving green
- Essence Liquid ink eyeliner
- Avon gel eye pencil
- MUA Immaculate collection palette - shade 12, shade 14 and shade 18
- KaNi cosmetics pigment Apple green*
- Catrice All round mascara Ultra black Extra volume, length & curl
- eBay false lashes
- Stanger glue stick for brow covering
- Bourjois Khol & contour eye pencil Ultra black
Wit(c)h love, Deja
* Get your discount on KaNi cosmetics - use code KANI25