All I wanted to do is a witch series and I also wanted to do season series. So, why not combine them both, right? Before I show you the Witch of the Autumn/Fall (however you call it), let me tell you the concept behind this series.
Why a Witch?
Because I believe in magic and I am firm believer that witches did and still do exist. People just misinterpreted their powers and energy.
A Witch is highly intuitive woman, natural healer (she can heal just with her presence), who is not afraid to set her goals high, is strongly connected to her Inner self/Soul/Being, is a woman of Nature, Moon and positive vibes. She is basically a magnet, what she needs and what her heart truly desires, she gets. She's a giver - giver of Love, Light and Blessings. Believes in magic, but she practices only white magic and does only good, because is a firm believer of Karma - what you do comes back to you.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum
- Catrice Camouflage cream
- Catrice Matt shine control powder
- Avon ColorTrend final touch Translucent tan
- Sleek Rose gold blush
- Avon eye primer
- Essence Get big lashes Volume curl
- NYX jumbo pencil Milk
- Catrice Liquid liner Dating Joe black
- Coastal Scents 88 palette (gold, red, brown, black)
- KaNi cosmetics pigment Abstruse gold
- KaNi cosmetics pigment Royal gold
- KaNi cosmetics pigment Luster White
- Kiko Mixing solution
- eBay false lashes
- Catrice eyebrow stylist
- Avon lipstick Tangerine tango
- Essence lipliner Femme fatale
Have a magical day/night/weekend and tell me what you think ;)
Wit(c)h Love, Deja ;)