check it out: HERE
... today I'm showing you what I created for the witch of the Winter. Cool toned, shiny white and I think that the witch of Winter is the most mysterious of them all. No particular reason behind that statement, just plain ol' feeling :)
The story behind the series:
Why a Witch?
Because I believe in magic and I am firm believer that witches did and still do exist. People just misinterpreted their powers and energy.
A Witch is highly intuitive woman, natural healer (she can heal just with her presence), who is not afraid to set her goals high, is strongly connected to her Inner self/Soul/Being, is a woman of Nature, Moon and positive vibes. She is basically a magnet, what she needs and what her heart truly desires, she gets. She's a giver - giver of Love, Light and Blessings. Believes in magic, but she practices only white magic and does only good, because is a firm believer of Karma - what you do comes back to you.
There's no bigger story behind each look. I just tried to mimic the Witch characteristics - mysterious, glamorous, magical and beautiful with seasonal colours.
- Bourjois Healthy mix serum
- Yves Rocher Youthful glow foundation
- Catrice Camouflage cream
- Catrice Matt shine control powder
- Avon ColorTrend final touch Translucent tan
- NYX blush Taupe
- Avon eye primer
- Catrice liquid liner Dating Joe Black
- NYX jumbo pencil Milk
- MUA Immaculate collection Shade 20
- Coastal Scents 88 palette - skin tonned shade, many shades of blue, matte black
- KaNi cosmetics pigment Luster White
- Avon Supershock gel eyeliner
- Avon Supershock Max mascara Black
- eBay false lashes
- Catrice eyebrow stylist (two different shades, but the writing is not seen on mine anymore)
Thank you for looking and commenting,
wit(c)h love, Deja