Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween series: Scary clown

I think that "scary clown" is pretty much self explanatory, so let's just start with the post :)

This is probably the easiest makeup for Halloween, I finished it in about 20 minutes and you can also make it friendlier without the blood and cleaner eye makeup, even though I think that clowns are scary in general.






Sorry, I got a little bit carried away with fake blood :D

Face:
- NYX jumbo pencil Milk
- Coastal Scents 88 palette - brown for lines

Eyes:
- Coastal Scents 88 palette
- MUA Immaculate collection palette
- NYX jumbo pencil Black bean
- vaseline on my right eye to make it look more irritated
- Bourjois eye pencil in black

Nose:
- Coastal Scents 88 palette
- Bourjois eye pencil in black

Lips (same products used for my teeth):
- Bourjois eye pencil in black
- Bourjois Rouge edition lipstick Rouge jet set

- fake blood


I hope I didn't care you too much :)

Happy Halloween!

Follow me:

11 comments:

  1. That is one scary clown. Have you seen the movie ''IT'' by Stephen King or read the book?

    Teja

    http://www.soulfishingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :) Ne gledam grozljivk :) Knjige pa tudi nisem prebrala

      Delete
  2. ooo, bed.. Res si strah zbujajoča, če bi te vidla kje bi se te res vstrašla.. Grozno..!! Brrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh brilliant work honey. Enjoy your week, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaaakon! Na slikah, kjer kažeš zobe si grozna - to mislim v dobrem smislu :) Jaz bi se te tudi bala..hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant look! I love this! It's so scary, seriously! I love how your light eyes look with this look

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Če bi te tako videla kje na ulici, bi se te zagotovo zbala. Res obvladaš. :)

    ReplyDelete