Friday, October 18, 2013

Current favourites

Or what have I've been loving lately, even though I haven't really bought anything new, but still :)



Essence has released new lipsticks and of course I had to try them out. And I love them, I bought two shades: Wear berries!, which is my most worn lipstick right now and Coral calling, her time to shine will come soon :)

Mascara I've been loving is from Isa Dora Big bold mascara Super volumizing in 10 black. I wasn't a big fan of it at the begging, because it has a big wand and it's kinda clumsy, but now it dried up a little and it really gives me super volume. And I love me some super volume.

Black polish has been my favourite since I started to paint my nails for the first time, recently I've been loving black polish from Maybelline Colorama. It stays on my nails for quite some days without chipping, which is rare for me, application is super easy and it dries fast once applied.

I rediscovered Ardeco eyeshadow base in my makeup collection and completely used it up in last few months. It's like a magnet for eyeshadow, my eye makeup doesn't move whole day! Need to repurchase it :)

I had Bourjois single eyeshadow in 90 Blanc for years now, but since I've been around a lot, it's my go to eyeshadow to highlight my face. And it also has a mirror, which is always useful.


Now to the random favourites.
I've been eyeing the Milford cold teas for a while before I actually bought it, and then I bought it and I wasn't wow'd. But after few tries, it kinda grew on me. I even like putting little bit of stevia in it, makes it even better for my taste. Oh and I only tried Limette taste.

Source: his display pic on Twitter :)
I am not into gaming or ever understood gaming videos/channels, but then I found PewDiePie and he changed my opinion forever. This guy is f*ckin' hilarious (once I almost broke my nose laughing), he works hard, has 14,000,000+ subscribers and the fact that he's from Sweden (and not America) makes him even cooler. Check him out, if you don't know who he is already.

Even though Oh no from Marina and the Diamonds is older song, I still love it and is my currently favourite song :)


I think that's it for today's post. Thank you for all your kind comments on my last post, feels good to be back ;)


6 comments:

  1. Pewdiepie je zakon!:D pa njegova punca tudi, meni je tak smešno ko ga kdaj ustraši :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear Berries sem si glih vzela na eventu, tako da komaj čakam, da jo sprobam! Mam pa še en drug odtenek doma (Natural Beauty), ki je trenutno non-stop na mojih ustnicah. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super. Te njihove šminkice so prou fajne :)

      Delete
  3. I love Pewdiepie! He comes across like such a nice guy :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is! :) Thank you for commenting! xo

      Delete