I decided to set some goals/guidelines (this word always reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean:P) to act in a certain way. But you can call them resolutions if you like :). And usually when you write something publicly you are more likely to do so. I think ^^
1. I wish to be more organized in my life in just about everything. I wish to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. I actually like early mornings if I had a good night sleep. If I wake up late I lose my motivation for the day, in few hours it's already hard to take pictures for blog (in the winter time though). Also, I wish to be more organized around my blog. And stop doing things last minute. It's just a bad habit. Day has 24 hours, use them fully and wisely. Oh, yeah, and check out your emails before you have 300 unread massages. True story :)
3. Take better care of my skin and maybe go to a cosmetologist. I'm guilty of touching my face and just messing around with my skin in general. I just never learn. As a beauty and health blogger I just can't afford that. I only have one skin and as I always say: better to prevent (scaring) than to heal. And stop biting skin around my nails would be great, too :).
4. Finish Uni. I've been extending my last year of Uni for two years now. Never ending story. My goal is to do all assignments until April, so I can enjoy the rest of the Uni year (and the rest of the year) not thinking about it.
5. Main reason why I want to finish Uni until then is because I'm going to IMATS London this year. It's in June and I'm super excited about just thinking of it :). I guess this is my motivation to study hard :). I would like to go see other places, too.
6. Another goal is to be more creative. I already started drawing again last year, keep on doing that! Maybe try painting, do more DIYs, learn how to crochet ... There's many more things I'd like to do, so I'll do it this year :).
Don't wish for 2013 to be a good year, make it a good year!!