Today is Earth day, so I did a makeup look to represent that. Last year I did green makeup look (check it out here), this year I decided to do more turquoise makeup, just because this color covers both, green and blue, representing both, the Land and the Sea. Here is what I came up with ...
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation
- Catrice Velvet finish concealer with hyaluron
- Catrice All matt plus Shine control powder
- MUA Bronzed perfection
- Catrice Eyebrow stylist Don't let me brow'n
- Catrice Eyebrow stylist Charlie Brown is Black in town
- Avon eyeprimer
- MUA eyeshadow Shade 8 - pearl
- MUA eyeshadow Shade 6 - pearl
- Revlon eyeshadow matte brown
- Sleek Au naturel palette - Cappuccino, Noir
- Oriflame eyeshadow - pearly white/yellow
- Essence Gel eye pencil waterproof Black haze
- eBay false lashes
- Essence Longlasting lipliner Yummy berry
- Essence Stay matt lip cream Soft nude
- Avon Ultra glazewear absolute lip gloss Soft peach
Thank you for looking, reading and commenting.
Happy Earth day!