Friday, April 24, 2015

Khaleesi, is that you?

Let's call this makeup look ''If Daenerys Targaryen wore more makeup''. Doing just casual Daenerys makeup would be boring to me, even though I could play around with different features to really mimic her face, but who am I kidding, I am no Promise Tamang :) So, I just emphasised some features and this is what I came up with ... 

(oh, and I don't even watch Game of Thrones (probably the only person on Earth) ... Well, I just watched first season and wasn't really hooked, even though it's not a bad series :))







- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation
- Catrice Velvet finish concealer
- Catrice All matt plus Shine control powder
- MUA Bronzed perfection
- Sleek blush Rose gold

- Catrice eye brow stylist Charlie Brown is Black in town

- MUA palette Immaculate collection - Shade 18, Shade 23
- Sleek palette Au naturel - Bark, Regal, Noir (yes, I use this palette all the time :P)
- Essence I <3 eyeshadow 01 Vanilla sugar
- Oriflame Kohl pencil Nude
- Essence Gel eye pencil waterproof Black blaze
- Yves Rocher Sexy pulp Ultra-volume mascara
- Maybelline Sensational Lash multiplaying mascara

- Essence Stay matt lip cream Soft nude
- Lipliner by Barry M - shade 5 


Makeup is not blended well and it should be like that, because it adds to the character ...I think. I mean, she probably doesn't have a proper blending brush, she's too busy with the dragons :)

* No dragon was harmed during this photo shoot.

9 comments:

  1. This look seems pretty edgy to me, pretty cool! :)

    Visit me: http://naturallymarcela.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. O veš, da sem te nekaj časa nazaj iskala in te nisem mogla več nikjer najt in zdaj sem se spet spomnla, da malo pogledam, pa vidim, da je tvoj blog spet dosegljiv. :) Kako si?
    Po novem tudi jaz gledam Game of Thrones, tako da vsaj vem kam ta videz sodi :D Mi je pa ful všeč ta MU in frizura, pa zmajček seveda tudi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej, Maja. Načeloma je blog bil vedno dosegljiv, kaj se je pa v resnici dogajalo z njim, pa ne vem :) Umaknila sem se iz socialnih omrežij, preveč mi je bilo vsega v precej težkem obdobju. Se še sestavljam, ampak sem boljše :)
      P.s.: Ne gledam GoT, sploh, Youtube is my tv :P

      Delete
  3. Nice Blog Post. Thanks For Sharing this informative post.
    We at Marlin Medical Assistance with our tie up with major state of art hospitals provide world’s best healthcare service at your doorstep.

    Cosmetic surgery in India
    Best Medical Tourism in India
    Knee replacement surgery in India
    Cosmetic surgery in elhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Eyes. Doctors Hospital provide comprehensive health care in the most cost effective manner to ensure that it is affordable for the poorest of the poor. Our Hospital brings Laser treatment for piles in Kasaragod for the first time.

    ReplyDelete